BI’s Article search uses Boolean search capabilities. If you are not familiar with these principles, here are some quick tips.
To search specifically for more than one word, put the search term in quotation marks. For example, “workers compensation”. This will limit your search to that combination of words.
To search for a combination of terms, use quotations and the & symbol. For example, “hurricane” & “loss”.
More than 70 pilots of Mexican airline Grupo Aeromexico SAB de CV tested positive for COVID-19 on Jan. 7, leading to the cancelation of nearly 5% of all Aeromexico flights, LeaderPost reported citing Milenio. The surge in cases forced the airline to isolate all crew members who had come into close contact with COVID-19-positive individuals, leading to the cancelation of 22 domestic and international services.
1. CEO faces 10 years in jail over false statement to stock exchange
2. Sanlam, Allianz to explore partnership in Africa
3. Qatar Airways seeks over $600 million from Airbus for aircraft paint issues
4. Carmakers stop production, lay off staff due to chip shortage
5. Dental firm sues employee for embezzling almost $158 million
6. Recent floods could trigger $720 million in claims
COPYRIGHT © 2022 BUSINESS INSURANCE HOLDINGS